Add to Google

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Hologram by Nico Touches the Walls





Music

(Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Opening 5 lyrics)


Drawn by a landscape as white as snow,
I’m headed toward an unseen world.
I’ve been traveling while lost
Under this gray sky.
Everyday with new maps, stained with my many dreams.
I wonder if someday,
Even with these tiny steps of mine,
I’ll be able to travel beyond those clouds.
I put on a bold front.
End up hurting myself.
I feel empty inside.
It’s started to rain,
And the raindrops
Began to repeat their scattered reflections.
These straight rays of light
Start to cross one another.
And without telling anyone where they’re headed,
Across the endless distances,
They pass through all mater.
I burn these faint afterimages onto my eyes.
Under this sky,
Wherever I am,
I should be able to reach
The unseen world.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment