Add to Google

Uso(Lies) by SID








Ending song for the anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Song: Uso Artist: SID Album: Uso


Do you remember that dawning sky of back then?
We made a promise and the Summer Wind embraced us
as we cuddled together.



Under that imposible smile hides a growing shadow,
that’s why I pretended to not notice and chose to continue along.



I continued to wait for the unshakable notice on the table,
I understood everything in both the White Night and the morning
that should have never come…



You have forgotten that sky, that dawning sky of back then haven’t you?
You shattered our promise and “we” disappeared into the summer wind…
and we can’t go back…



This room has lost half it’s sound, color, and warmth…
today has also scattered…I’m shivering and tired, so I sleep.



“I decieved you so easily didn’t I? I hate lies…yet love them.” were your words,
if we stay as we are, this pain will hurt us too much, that’s why,
we said goodbye.



“We’ll see each other again”
we said as we waved at each other, but we won’t meet once again will we?
That final lie was such a tender lie…so I won’t forget it.



You’ll remember that dawning sky of back then right?
We embrace this promise that we didn’t let end and together walk forward.



Download

No comments:

Post a Comment