Add to Google

Hekireki by Last Alliance (Hajime no Ippo)

English Version
(Thunderclap)
There's no change reflected in my clean eyes along the roadside
Running through mach-50 dreams
A whirlwind has coiled around my wrists
Making a vow to the wounds I got from my past self
The blue sky is wrapped in grey
I've waited impatiently as the wind caresses my shoulders
I've continued to hold on with both hands
To a nihilistic hope called "thunderclap"
I keep on running - I stop
I keep on hitting away - I open my fists
Engraved in my palms
Is each step that let me arrive to today
Tomorrow is enduring the tears of the twilight sky
With its own wind blowing
To when we, before long, become adults
Thunderclap
Who are the rivals who are allies with others?
It's easier than being afraid
So I run, striking out my fists again
Driving away the 'loneliness' lodged in my heart
Until now I quickly continue to lose
But I keep betting on myself
My permanent image is Lucky 7
A competitive cross-counter with my past self
I've continued to aspire
But this path is still going on
Surely "freak of nature" is engraved
On the palms of my wrenched-open hands
If the rain's surprise attack
Had put an end to this story
Someday it would harden the earth
And would become the path we walk on
The storm passes, there's a break in the clouds
New light shall pour out again
At that moment, I can likely meet myself face-to-face
Tomorrow is enduring the tears of the twilight sky
With its own wind blowing
To when we, before long, become adults
Thunderclap

No comments:

Post a Comment